Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

No-Bake Cookies


Everybody loves cookies, and I have yet to meet someone who doesn't like no-bake cookies.

This recipe has been shamelessly stolen from my sister.  But seriously, you should check out her blog.

1/4 cup butter
1 1/3 cups brown sugar
1/2 cup natural peanut butter
1/2 cup milk
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 cups rolled oats


Combine all ingredients, except the oats, in a saucepan.  Melt the mixture over medium heat.  Once the mixture is melted, increase the heat until it begins to boil.  Let it boil for a minute or two.  Take the saucepan off the heat and mix in the oats.  Let the mixture cool, then form it into balls on a cookie sheet lined with plastic wrap.  Put the cookie sheet in the freezer for 45 min - 1 hour.  Keep the cookies in the refrigerator.

2 comments:

  1. you're ridiculous and I am jealous of your milk bottle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the dairy near my house. I heard there's another dairy nearby that sells raw milk, but I haven't checked it out yet.

      Delete